Bespoke Design & Build
As an exhibitor deciding how to present your business within an event is critical to its success. The choice to remain within the shell scheme, to build an interior within that shell scheme or to create a ‘space only’ exhibition display is a key project consideration. AIM would like to help you enhance your business opportunities and provide a solution that best promotes your products and services.
We can offer a complete service including:
- Project management.
- Site installation.
- Options for stand storage.
Our modular system has:
- Walls with a standard panel size of 2440 mm H x 1000 mm W. Panel height, width, finish and colour can be customised to work with your design.
- Fascias at 300 mm deep, (Fascia depth, finish and colour can be customised to work with your design).
- No upright aluminium poles or top and bottom supports unlike other, aluminium framed, modular systems. An aluminium pole support is used if a fascia section is longer than 6 meters.
- Flush fitting wall sections that will accept full width uninterrupted floor to ceiling graphic solutions.
- A construction that will enable slat wall, edge to edge, as a continuous wall or section within the wall.
AIM can also incorporate a full range of custom features such as:
- Platforms & floors.
- Display units.
- Lockable storage and office space.
- Floral displays.
- Electrical Services and AV.
- Furniture hire - and more!
Our experienced onsite team will always be on hand to help with those last minute details during the run up to the opening day. With the support of our extensive network of suppliers we're confident that we can design, build and deliver an effective exhibition display space within your budget.
Designs and construction are usually based around our ‘in-house’ modular system unless a specific system or build specification is requested by the client or their design team.
For more information on how we can help you to exhibit your services or product, click here to get in touch.